QUEEN SEON DEOK PH
You need to LOG IN to view the forum and post messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

QUEEN SEON DEOK PH
You need to LOG IN to view the forum and post messages.
QUEEN SEON DEOK PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Seon Deok fans from the Philippines

You are not connected. Please login or register

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

+18
Yoss
Nichole
iMishiL
pop_lola
gingersnaps02
Mary
mrryjnnxtdy
rorie
chaymmc
jhamie
Yeomjong
vientedhos
donf6faith
daniella_marie
elite_hwarang
#1 critic
Real_Heiress
annamolly_
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 Empty Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Sun 11 Apr 2010, 8:23 pm

Nichole

Nichole
Hwarang

My Name is Nichole,Pede nio aq twgagin Nicz/Nikki/Selly Very Happy
Im 12 years old plang po,pero mhilig po aq sa technie Stuff
Kalkal-ng kalkal lng Comp lge.. Very Happy ...ndi po aq mhilig sa compgames,Editing is my passion since im 8...ng start aq sa Microsoft Paint...Hangang umabot sa Adobe Products...hehehe....Adik aq SOOOBBRAA sa QSDDDDD...wooohooo Surprised Surprised Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile hehehe

https://www.facebook.com/lezaine

27INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 Empty Bidam makes my day. Tue 20 Apr 2010, 6:21 pm

Yoss

Yoss
Commoner

Hi I'm Yoss. I have been addicted to Korean Dramas for years already. I also like films about kingdoms and royalty. I was so glad QSD was made. my addiction to Kdramas and "kingdom-films" was fed at the same time. I have watched the drama in dvd for four times already and I still follow it on GMA, kahit napupuyat ako gabi gabi, keber! I loved the costumes, the fight scenes, and of course Papa Bidam hehehe!

How am I supposed to find a boyfriend when all I can think of is Bidam? ;P Saan kaya ako makakakita ng tulad niya without going to Korea, kasi may visa pag punta dun? hahaha!

28INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 Empty Hi, it's nice to be here Fri 14 May 2010, 12:37 pm

yushin7272k

Nangdo

just call me PM, so glad I found this forum where QSD addicts ca
can freely discuss the story and what they noticed.. ako I would
really love to share...so much...

29INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 Empty Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Wed 26 May 2010, 11:20 pm

moimoi017

moimoi017
Commoner

Hello, I'm Myra ngayon lang me nag intro kahit matagal ng regstrd.. hehe nice meeting you all nga QSD fanatics.. Very Happy

30INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 Empty Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Wed 09 Jun 2010, 1:36 am

PaintedEYE

Nangdo

Hello everyone! This is a nice site. It's really cool! Nakakatuwa yung mga header title! Astig. Very nice idea! By the way, I'm Dee, 22, Makati City. I'm a QSD fan. For the first time in my life, I got really hooked up with a Korean tv series! QSD rules! I'm a Yushin-Deokman love team fan pala! Sobrang kilig ako sa kanila! Peace to the bideoks out there!

31INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 Empty Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Sat 05 Mar 2011, 7:37 am

alyssaNIKOLAEVNA

Commoner

Anyong! I'm Alyssa. I hope I'm nottoo late mag join pero mukhang tahimik na yata dito? I'm from QC and I'm an admirer of queen seon deok especially Mishil(infact i think i am now living in her legacy! heehee). Sana magpatuloy pa tong forum kahit tapos na ang qsd

http://ibonapartist.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum