QUEEN SEON DEOK PH
You need to LOG IN to view the forum and post messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

QUEEN SEON DEOK PH
You need to LOG IN to view the forum and post messages.
QUEEN SEON DEOK PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Seon Deok fans from the Philippines

You are not connected. Please login or register

YOUR FAVORITE SCENES AND LINES FROM QSD!

+14
Nichole
gingersnaps02
lady_sujini
mrryjnnxtdy
akachun44
chaymmc
Teline
Real_Heiress
vientedhos
rorie
daniella_marie
donf6faith
#1 critic
annamolly_
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1YOUR FAVORITE SCENES AND LINES FROM QSD! Empty YOUR FAVORITE SCENES AND LINES FROM QSD! Sat 13 Feb 2010, 12:20 am

annamolly_

annamolly_
Gaeyang Star
Gaeyang Star

rant and rave about your favorite scenes and lines from QSD! Very Happy

https://queenseondeokph.forumotion.com

#1 critic

Seonggol
Seonggol

My favorite moment would have to be in ep 49, just before Mishil decided to commit suicide. Yung moment nila ni Bidam just killed me.

donf6faith

donf6faith
Seonggol
Seonggol

"Love is taking away everything from the one you love." - Mishil Saeju

daniella_marie

daniella_marie
Nangdo

fave line of Yushin.. "i'm the type of person who cannot go against the will of my heart".. (not sure if it's the exact line..)

#1 critic

Seonggol
Seonggol

donf6faith wrote:"Love is taking away everything from the one you love." - Mishil Saeju
And with that quote she sealed Bidam's doom. Hang galing galing!!

donf6faith

donf6faith
Seonggol
Seonggol

#1 critic wrote:
donf6faith wrote:"Love is taking away everything from the one you love." - Mishil Saeju

lol! tama! tama! Laughing

#1 critic

Seonggol
Seonggol

donf6faith wrote:
#1 critic wrote:

Diba? Even after her death he continued to be influenced by Mishil and her teachings. Perhaps her greatest asset is her understanding of human behavior.

donf6faith

donf6faith
Seonggol
Seonggol

#1 critic wrote:
donf6faith wrote:
#1 critic wrote:

Diba? Even after her death he continued to be influenced by Mishil and her teachings. Perhaps her greatest asset is her understanding of human behavior.

yes very true. Seolwon once said that Mishil has surpassed Jinheung in terms of seeing through a person.

Except for once when deokman fooled her about the eclipse. That was her biggest mistake. it marked the start of her downfall Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

annamolly_

annamolly_
Gaeyang Star
Gaeyang Star

argh i so love those episodes! for me the plum blossom episodes up to the eclipse were the best.

napansin ko lang... all characters share a trait or two. Smile para silang kaleidoscope. harhar

rorie

Nangdo

isa sa mga fave scene ko ung nakatampuhan cla deokman and yushin sa cave after
nilang tumakas tpos si bidam nakki usyoso at nababaduyan sa mga pinagssabi ni
yushin ky deokman tpos ung favorite line ko sa scene na un nung ginaya ni bidam
ung cnabi ni yushin ky deokman na...

Bidam: theyre joking, just joking!
( imitaing yushin) " no one will be allowed to missed with you."

Tawa ako nun ng tawa kc ang kulit ni bidam!!!
At dahil dun nainlove ako sa karakter nya.

#1 critic

Seonggol
Seonggol

rorie wrote:isa sa mga fave scene ko ung nakatampuhan cla deokman and yushin sa cave after

Tawa rin ako ng tawa diyan. Tawa ng tawa si Bidam ng panahon na yun pero much, much later mas grabe pa ang obsession niya kay DM. Ironic.

#1 critic

Seonggol
Seonggol

donf6faith wrote:
#1 critic wrote:
donf6faith wrote:
#1 critic wrote:

yes very true. Seolwon once said that Mishil has surpassed Jinheung in terms of seeing through a person.

Except for once when deokman fooled her about the eclipse. That was her biggest mistake. it marked the start of her downfall Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
That's one thing that I love about her character. Sabi nga sa dramabeans she's an effective villain kasi relatable at reachable. You get the sense na kaya mo siyang abutin/talunin kung pagbubutihin mo lang. Kumbaga kasing well-developed ng bidang si Deokman. The show makes it easy to see why all of these strong, powerful, talented men are practically killing each other to worship at her feet. It's all the more impressive kasi lahat ng meron siya nakuha niya despite fate, despite odds, despite herself.

Di rin halatang fan ako diba? Razz Team Mishil FTW. cheers

favorite ko episode 57. coz they finally confessed their feelings for each other.kinilig ako.HAHA.

natagpuan ko ito sa net.di ko kasi naintindihan na ang subtitles.mali2x.that letter that deokman asked jukbang to give to bidam.

"This appears to be my final act in Serabol. Once this is finished, I shall abdicate the throne and leave for Chu-A-Gun. So find a place to build a small house and wait for me. Even if it is only for a little while, I wish to spend it with you.No matter what happens, trust me. And wait for me. DeokMan."

at talagang deokman na lng ang signature hindi na majesty churva.

walalang.kung hindi lang talaga bitter si yeomjong. She was ready as well to give up everything just for them to be together. di ko kasi alam ito ang content til i finished watching the series.i was thinking na maybe deokman does love bidam pero country first pa rin.reading this. nasayangan na ako nun.mas nasayangan pa ako.HAHA

the scripwriters made me love bidam so much.his death was hard to accept.ang OA,HAHA.kaya lang di talaga pwede.kasi sa history ng korea.di naman sila namention as couples talaga.legend lang.

14YOUR FAVORITE SCENES AND LINES FROM QSD! Empty ung kay MISAENG.. Sat 20 Feb 2010, 7:46 am

vientedhos

vientedhos
Nangdo

hindi ko mahanap un mga mismong lines ee..
pero sa mga nakatapos ng manood alam nila na maDRAMA ung speech ni MISAENG sa huli..ung kausap nya si BIDAM..mukha mang kenkoy si MISAENG totoo lahat ung sinabi nya tungkol kay BIDAM..
(ung scene na pinatay ni BIDAm si YEOMJONG, tpos dumating si MISAENG.) cheers cheers

annamolly_

annamolly_
Gaeyang Star
Gaeyang Star

#1 critic wrote:
That's one thing that I love about her character. Sabi nga sa dramabeans she's an effective villain kasi relatable at reachable. You get the sense na kaya mo siyang abutin/talunin kung pagbubutihin mo lang. Kumbaga kasing well-developed ng bidang si Deokman. The show makes it easy to see why all of these strong, powerful, talented men are practically killing each other to worship at her feet. It's all the more impressive kasi lahat ng meron siya nakuha niya despite fate, despite odds, despite herself.

Di rin halatang fan ako diba? Razz Team Mishil FTW. cheers

yay kaya nga sayo ko ini-atang ang napakahalagang gawaing pagdedepict kay saejunim. Very Happy

kathleeN wrote:
"This appears to be my final act in Serabol. Once this is finished, I shall abdicate the throne and leave for Chu-A-Gun. So find a place to build a small house and wait for me. Even if it is only for a little while, I wish to spend it with you.No matter what happens, trust me. And wait for me. DeokMan."

at talagang deokman na lng ang signature hindi na majesty churva.

regal shocker talaga ito for me as well. Smile parepareho tayo ng dilema.. tayong mga nanood ng pirated dvds hahaha. Very Happy it was indeed a bittersweet surprise.. parang sinaksak ka na, diniin pa lalo ang talim. behead

annamolly_

annamolly_
Gaeyang Star
Gaeyang Star

Deokman's letter to Bidam

This appears to be my final act in Serabol. Once this is finished, I shall abdicate the throne and leave for Chu-A-Gun. So find a place to build a small house and wait for me. Even if it is only for a little while, I wish to spend it with you. No matter what happens, trust me. And wait for me.

DeokMan

Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad

Real_Heiress

Real_Heiress
Seonggol
Seonggol

annamolly_ wrote:Deokman's letter to Bidam

This appears to be my final act in Serabol. Once this is finished, I shall abdicate the throne and leave for Chu-A-Gun. So find a place to build a small house and wait for me. Even if it is only for a little while, I wish to spend it with you. No matter what happens, trust me. And wait for me.

DeokMan

abi, anong episode nga uli na binasa 'tong letter na 'to?..naalala mo ba?

haay..sa tuwing naaiisip ko 'to, naiiyak talaga ako...sayang talaga...

18YOUR FAVORITE SCENES AND LINES FROM QSD! Empty YOUR FAVORITE SCENES AND LINES FROM QSD Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:43 am

Teline

Teline
Nangdo

..."a ruler who has no time for the people has no right to be on the throne"

..."life or death (jade tile). Which will it be?"

lifesaver iyan para kay deokman noong nalunok niya yung tablet, dahil kung hindi, pinugutan na siya ng local warlord. That's one good example of thinking out of the box. Very Happy

For Bidam:

"Here's a riddle: This blood is not mine. Whose could it be?"

Shocked Bidam at his homicidal best Exclamation

annamolly_

annamolly_
Gaeyang Star
Gaeyang Star

i've only just watched episodes 41-43 and now they go to my favorites list. Very Happy and episode 40. Smile cyclops

#1 critic

Seonggol
Seonggol

annamolly_ wrote:i've only just watched episodes 41-43 and now they go to my favorites list. Very Happy and episode 40. Smile cyclops
Pure fanservice. And I just ADORE the writer for it. Very Happy

annamolly_

annamolly_
Gaeyang Star
Gaeyang Star

i love the WALK (the dialogue was superb, i almost gave it a standing ovation LOL) and when mishil knelt in front of her family!! i cheered "go saeju!!" SHE DESERVES ALL THE AWARDS THE ROLE COULD EVER GET! cheers

chaymmc

chaymmc
Nangdo

kinikilabutan pa rin ako sa solar eclipse scene. lalo na nung lumabas si DM habang lumiliwanag.

akachun44

akachun44
Hwarang

favorite scene ko yung pinag palit ni bidam si deokman for herbal medicines,,,tapus bumalik siya para kunin ulit si deokman. Razz Razz Razz

mrryjnnxtdy

mrryjnnxtdy
Hwarang

#1 critic wrote:
rorie wrote:isa sa mga fave scene ko ung nakatampuhan cla deokman and yushin sa cave after

Tawa rin ako ng tawa diyan. Tawa ng tawa si Bidam ng panahon na yun pero much, much later mas grabe pa ang obsession niya kay DM. Ironic.

I couldn't agree more.

DeokMan

Aww. Di ko rin alam na ito pala yung laman nung letter na pinabibigay ni Deokman kay Bidam. Sad

--
One of my favorite lines, (di ko lang sigurado kung sinabi ba yan ni Bidam o nasa isip nya lang. Haha! Basta bago nya ibigay yung Geography of the Three Kingdoms kay Yushin)

Bidam: I shall now renounce those dreams. More than a long-lasting legacy, more than any such dream. I found a light which shines even more.

akachun44

akachun44
Hwarang

DeokMan

Deokman's letter to Bidam!? No No
sayang talaga Mad kong di lang sana naki gulo si yeongjong!!
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum