QUEEN SEON DEOK PH
You need to LOG IN to view the forum and post messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

QUEEN SEON DEOK PH
You need to LOG IN to view the forum and post messages.
QUEEN SEON DEOK PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Seon Deok fans from the Philippines

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions for the website! :)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions for the website! :) Empty Suggestions for the website! :) Thu 18 Feb 2010, 8:04 pm

annamolly_

annamolly_
Gaeyang Star
Gaeyang Star

yung website, yung initially naaaccess natin when we go to www.queenseondeokph.co.cc

feel free to browse and tell us what you think. Wink

chakka ba ang kulay? kulang sa info? (malamang kasi hindi pa tapos) atrocious ba ang grammar? (sorry naman!) let us know. Smile

https://queenseondeokph.forumotion.com

2Suggestions for the website! :) Empty Re: Suggestions for the website! :) Sat 20 Feb 2010, 7:59 am

vientedhos

vientedhos
Nangdo

Biography ng mga characters..
Difference ng series sa history..
Gaya Movement..

THANKS!!

3Suggestions for the website! :) Empty Re: Suggestions for the website! :) Sat 20 Feb 2010, 9:00 am

annamolly_

annamolly_
Gaeyang Star
Gaeyang Star

hi, thanks for responding. Smile will take note of your suggestion about history vs tv and about the bokhyawei. Smile regarding the character profiles, it's in the works.

4Suggestions for the website! :) Empty Re: Suggestions for the website! :) Thu 25 Feb 2010, 2:59 pm

elite_hwarang

elite_hwarang
Nangdo

Eto yung mga suggestions ko:

1. Magkaroon ng Role-Playing Game dito sa forum. Pwede nating i-build up yung sarili nating version ng QSD by playing one of the characters.

2. Sa isang Harry Potter forums na napuntahan ko, bawat member kasama sa isang house. What if bawat member dito kasama sa isang grupo ng Hwarang? Meron din silang sariling thread or forum para makapag-interact at magkakila-kilala ang bawat isa.

3. Themes or backgrounds with different QSD pictures para sa forums (I can help, basta kaya ko. hehe)

4. Korean language thread? Para yung mga marunong tuturuan yung mga iba. Wink

5. Chat box! Hehe. Napansin ko nasa baba yung chat box at auto-login. Pwede po bang nasa itaas yun for easy access? thanks! Smile

6. QSD avatars Smile

Yun pa lang naiisip ko ngayon. Magpopost ulit ako kapag may naisip pa ako. Wink

5Suggestions for the website! :) Empty Re: Suggestions for the website! :) Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:58 pm

annamolly_

annamolly_
Gaeyang Star
Gaeyang Star

thanks, elite_hwarang for your suggestions!

1. Magkaroon ng Role-Playing Game dito sa forum. Pwede nating i-build up yung sarili nating version ng QSD by playing one of the characters.

i was actually thinking of that too but hesitated kasi baka wala naman magpost. Very Happy i put up an alternate ending thread instead. Smile

2. Sa isang Harry Potter forums na napuntahan ko, bawat member kasama sa isang house. What if bawat member dito kasama sa isang grupo ng Hwarang? Meron din silang sariling thread or forum para makapag-interact at magkakila-kilala ang bawat isa.

that sounds cool. Smile but we're still few... so if you guys want this then advertise! LOL www.queenseondeokph.co.cc

3. Themes or backgrounds with different QSD pictures para sa forums (I can help, basta kaya ko. hehe)

PM me your idea. Smile

4. Korean language thread? Para yung mga marunong tuturuan yung mga iba.

this would apply to all topics you can think of... you can pretty much start a new thread as long as it's properly grouped... all topics that can't be categorized would go to the chit-chat group. Smile

5. Chat box! Hehe. Napansin ko nasa baba yung chat box at auto-login. Pwede po bang nasa itaas yun for easy access? thanks!

will do that nao na. Very Happy

6. QSD avatars

we're in the process of pooling pics. Smile but this will take a while because we have a few things to do outside seorabol. Laughing [b]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum